Monday, January 30, 2012

TV 2011: Odds and Ends


New
Alphas
American Horror Story
Awkward.
Beavis & Butthead
Enlightened
Episodes
Homeland
New Girl
Revenge
The Secret Circle (stopped after about 10 episodes)
Strike Back
Suburgatory
Whitechapel

Cancelled
Big Love
Bored to Death
Friday Night Lights
The Good Guys
Human Target
In Plain Sight
United States of Tara

Stopped Watching
Castle
Chuck
Glee
Modern Family
Pretty Little Liars
The Secret Circle -- I may start this one up again if people say it's gotten better.
True Blood (only watched first episode of season 4)
The Walking Dead

Started and Stopped Watching
The Chicago Code (first 3-4 episodes)
The Killing (half of first season)

Most Improved
Boardwalk Empire

Most Profane
Archer

Still love, not as much
30 Rock
Being Human (U.K.)
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Headed for the dust bin
New Girl
Up All Night
Warehouse 13

Most Conflicted
Fringe
Supernatural

Just Plain Fun
Children's Hospital
Cougar Town
Happy Endings
The League
The Life and Times of Tim
Luther
Misfits
NTSF:SD:SUV::
Raising Hope
Revenge
South Park
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Most Embarrassing
American Horror Story
I don't know that I'd say I'm actually embarrassed to admit to watching this.  It's more that...it's just kind of a nasty, silly show.  But holy jeebus, was it fun to watch.  It's a big mess of a show.  I mean, Revenge is also really fun to watch, but it's well-plotted and it makes sense most of the time.  AHS is just...OUT THERE.  

Somehow still on my list of things I watch even though I never finished out the first season...
Strike Back
Hubbie and I watched about four episodes of this and I quite liked it, but it kept piling up on the DVR and then I had to delete the rest of the episodes.  I keep planning on going back to it, but it hasn't happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment