Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Favorite Books of 2011

I read a LOT of genre fiction this year.  I regret nothing!

Soulless; Changeless; Blameless; Heartless by Gail Carriger
When I started the first book in this series, I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like it.  It was a bit twee.  But as it went along I completely fell in love with the main character and by the end of the first book, I was hooked.  I wish there were twelve more so I could keep reading them.

Double Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
I dunno, I just love these books.  This one was particularly difficult to put down.

Snuff by Terry Pratchett
V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton
I put these together because I just wanted to say that it's amazing that the Discworld and Alphabet Mystery novels are still so good. 

The Wedding Plot / Jeffrey Eugenides
Other than Freedom by Jonathan Franzen, this is the only really literary book I read this year.  I also enjoyed it quite a bit and look forward to re-reading it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment