Monday, January 17, 2011

New TV Watch: Shameless

Man, I'm behind on this. Shameless aired its pilot last week on Showtime. It's a remake of a British show that I've never seen. I don't have much to say about it. I kinda liked it, but mostly I liked Emmy Rossum. This week's episode is probably On Demand by now, but I might wait and see if people think the show's gotten better. I just watch so much TV right now, and I just got a Roku box so I can watch more Netflix on the television, and this just doesn't seem like something I HAVE to see.

And the beauty of having Showtime and On Demand is that I can decide later to just watch the whole season at once if I want to. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I went back to On Demand this past month and watched all of season 1 of Shameless and I liked it quite a bit. I do love On Demand!

    ReplyDelete