Friday, February 21, 2014

Everything is Awesome

If you've seen The Lego Movie, you're welcome for that ear worm of a blog title.

I don't remember when I first heard about the Lego Movie, but I do know my reaction was something akin to "UUUUGHHHH.  WHY?????"  Cuz, ya know, a 90-minute movie-mercial for Legos just didn't sound appealing to me.  But then a few months ago, or whenever the trailer dropped, people on Twitter were squeeing like crazy and I was like, "Whuh????  Oh, Chris Pratt's voicing the main character?  Well, all right, I'll watch it.  Grudgingly."  And I watched it and I was like "GET THIS MOVIE IN FRONT OF ME NOW!!!"

And I'm happy to say, I really enjoyed the movie.  Yeah, it is a big movie-mercial for Legos, but come on.  Legos are COOL.  There were just so many clever things they did with the visuals that made me very happy.  And it's funny as hell.  I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment