Thursday, March 7, 2013

Graphic Novels

I have been reading the crap outta graphic novels this year.  This is what happens when you move to a city big enough to have a good public liberry.  I'm reading a lot more than usual and I'm finding new stuff and it's just friggin' awesome.

Transmetropolitan is now one of my favorite graphic novel reads EVER.  I'm thinking of getting a Spider Jerusalem tattoo but I don't know how that would work.  I could just get the spider tattoo he has on his head and get it on the inside of my wrist.  That'd be cheaper than anything else.  I just feel the need to permanently remember these books and how wonderful they are.  Profane, sick, wrong, and also sometimes moving.  It's like Preacher, except it doesn't go to quite the extremes that Preacher does.

No comments:

Post a Comment